Along with the College support, the Rose State College Foundation donors currently support over 400 student scholarships each semester. These scholarships include those associated with the Rose State College Leadership Scholarship program as well as many division specific, military and general scholarships. The College has many donors who support Rose State College scholarships. You can browse through these lists and will find descriptions to help you see how the College support and generous donations to the Foundation are making a difference.
- Leadership Scholarships
- Division Specific Scholarships
- Tuition Waiver Scholarships
- Military Dependent/Adult Civilian Scholarships
- Athletic, Concurrent and Other Scholarships
- Scholarship Guide
- Ticket to Rose
- External Scholarship Resources
The General Scholarship Application will be open from January thru December although we encourage you to complete the application at your earliest convenience in order to have priority consideration.
Priority deadlines include: March 1, April 1, July 15 and November 1
- March 1st: Beginning January 1st, this application will be available for students to complete online throughout the year. Candidates who have marked the appropriate box expressing their interest in a Leadership Scholarship AND have submitted their application by a priority deadline of March 1st will be considered for scholarship opportunities associated with the Rose State College Leadership Programs for the upcoming academic year. If not all of those positions are filled by candidates who met the priority deadline, the Leadership Scholarship committee may review additional applications submitted after the deadline.
- April 1st: Besides the program mentioned in previous paragraph, there are many other division specific scholarship and tuition waiver opportunities available. Applications submitted by April 1st will have the highest chance of consideration of these specific opportunities for summer and the following academic year.
- July 15th: Health Science majors who have been offered placement into one of our Health Science programs will be considered for tuition waiver and scholarship opportunities AFTER the letters have been sent out by the program directors and the participants have accepted. There is no need to complete an additional application but please be sure to submit the application by July 15th for highest consideration.
- November 1st: If you missed the above deadlines or not enrolling until the spring semester, there is still an opportunity for you to apply for a spring only tuition waiver. Applications submitted by November 1st will be considered for tuition waivers for the following spring semester, if they have not already been awarded for the academic year.
IMPORTANT: If you are not a current Rose State College Student, you must complete an application for admission either online or in person and provide an official copy of your most recent transcript to our Admissions and Records Office. That office is located in the Administration Building.If you are currently a senior in high school, an official 7th semester transcript is acceptable at this time but DO NOT FORGET to provide the Rose State College Admissions Office your FINAL Official High School transcript after graduation.