The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and waste-water certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) at Rose State College provides environmental training throughout Oklahoma. This is the only center in the State of Oklahoma with gubernatorial designation to offer water and wastewater treatment system operator certification training.
The Training Center is pleased to bring you the training schedule for 2021. Along with the new schedule, we have some additional changes for the new year that are going to make your life easier.
- We have made changes to put more control in your hands to manage registrations and training needs.
- Budget restrictions have necessitated a slight increase (approximately 10%) in our tuition
- We are implementing a new refund and withdrawal policy to provide clarity and to ensure that seats are occupied by dedicated students.
We will be following up with more detail on all of the functions you will be able to perform to help facilitate the training and certification of operators at your location. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Rachel Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pam Jones (email@example.com) at (405) 733-7488.
Oklahoma Environmental Training Center Team
- After registration and payment, you will be sent information so you can access the class using Zoom.
- When you enroll in the class you will need to provide a valid email address, your DEQ operator number, Last 4 of SSN, mailing address, organization and phone number.
- To get DEQ training credit for the class we will email a report to DEQ with your operation information. This replaces the DEQ attendance forms you are used to using.
Zoom orientation videos:
Call (405) 733-7488 if you are having problems enrolling.
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) was established in 1975 by Gubernatorial appointment to provide environmental training for the state of Oklahoma. The center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and wastewater certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
A majority of our classes will be held at the STEM Center or Professional Training Center. Location of classes are subject to change. When this occurs we’ll notify registered students via email the week before their class begins.
C Distribution & Collection Operator and/or Technician
For those needing a C level Distribution & Collection license as an operator or technician, we are offering these classes throughout the year. Call (405) 733-7488 during normal business hours for more information
November 18: C Wastewater Lab Operator