The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and waste-water certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
- With the addition of so many online and Zoom classes in recent months, now more than ever, it is critical that our records indicate the most current data on our students. Please ensure that our records reflect the correct name, mailing address, email address, phone number, license number, and social security number for each student/operator. It is important that this information match the records that DEQ has on file, as well. Each of these factors affects our ability to communicate, send class materials by post, email crucial hyperlinks, and certify class results with DEQ for student certifications. Inconsistent or inaccurate information may delay the receipt of important materials and/or a student’s license. If you’d like to confirm the information we have on file, please contact our office.
- Rose State reserves the right to change its schedule as necessary for the safety and security of our students, clients, faculty, staff, and community. Periodically low enrollment, inclement weather, the Covid 19 pandemic, and/or other unforeseen events will necessitate the changing or adaptation of our schedule. Updates will be posted here; and/or information may be acquired from the Oklahoma Environmental Training Center staff:
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) at Rose State College provides environmental training throughout Oklahoma. This is the only center in the State of Oklahoma with gubernatorial designation to offer water and wastewater treatment system operator certification training.
The Training Center is pleased to bring you the training schedule for 2021. Along with the new schedule, we have some additional changes for the new year that are going to make your life easier.
We will be following up with more detail on all of the functions you will be able to perform to help facilitate the training and certification of operators at your location. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janee Rudolph at email@example.com or call us at (405) 733-7488.
Oklahoma Environmental Training Center Team
- After registration and payment, you will be sent information so you can access the class using Zoom.
- When you enroll in the class you will need to provide a valid email address, your DEQ operator number, Last 4 of SSN, mailing address, organization and phone number.
- To get DEQ training credit for the class we will email a report to DEQ with your operation information. This replaces the DEQ attendance forms you are used to using.
Zoom orientation videos:
Call (405) 733-7488 if you are having problems enrolling.
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) was established in 1975 by Gubernatorial appointment to provide environmental training for the state of Oklahoma. The center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and wastewater certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
A majority of our classes will be held at the STEM Center or Professional Training Center. Location of classes are subject to change. When this occurs we’ll notify registered students via email the week before their class begins.