Did you know that three-quarters of current full-time Rose State students are receiving some type of financial assistance? There are many different forms of aid, find the one right for you.
The RSC Financial Aid office provides assistance to students in acquiring resources to attend Rose State College. We are located in the Student Services Building in Room 200.
How to Check your Financial Aid Status (PDF)
- Bookstore charges for eligible students enrolled in the fall 2019 semester will open July 29, 2019 and will end at the close of business August 30, 2019.
Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) and Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grants (OTAG) are disbursed to the RSC Cashiers’ Office the week following the *census date.
*The census date for Fall and Spring semesters is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 16 week session. The census date for the Summer semester is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 8 week session.
Once refunds are processed by the RSC Cashiers’, you can view your refund amount on your schedule/bill on oasis.rose.edu.
If you have any questions about the refund, please contact the RSC Cashiers’ Office at 405-733-7303.
- Oklahoma Promise Scholarships are posted to eligible student accounts by the RSC Cashier's Office after the *census date.
2019-2020 FAFSA Opens7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA:
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available starting October 1, 2018 for the 2019-2020 academic year. Students must complete the FAFSA for each academic year to receive aid. 2017 tax information will be requested to submit the 2019-20 FAFSA.
Applying as soon as possible after the application opens October 1 is strongly encouraged as some funding is limited and awarded first-come, first-served.
- Summer 2019, you must submit the 2018-2019 FAFSA and all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid office by March 1, 2019.
- Fall 2019, you must submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA and all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid office by June 1, 2019.
- Spring 2020, you must submit the 2019-2020 FAFSA and all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid office by October 1, 2019.
You may still receive aid if you submit a FAFSA and/or all required documents after the deadline, however your application may not be processed before classes begin.
Rose State College’s FAFSA school code is 009185.
Any classes added after the census date for each session and/or semester may not eligible for Federal Pell Grant funding. For census dates, see the Rose State College schedule for the corresponding term that you are enrolled in.
Office Hours & Contact Information
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm
Toll Free: (866) 621-0987
Fax: (405) 736-0359