Did you know that three-quarters of current full-time Rose State students are receiving some type of financial assistance? There are many different forms of aid, find the one right for you.
The RSC Financial Aid office provides assistance to students in acquiring resources to attend Rose State College. We are located in the Student Services Building in Room 200.
- Spring 2018 bookstore charges for students enrolled in 2nd 8 week classes only will be open Monday, March 26, 2018 through Friday, March 30, 2018.
In order to charge books, students must be awarded a Federal Pell Grant. There must be enough Pell Grant to cover tuition and fees first. If there are any funds left over that, you may have a book charge set up at the RSC bookstore.
RSC Financial Aid Office cannot determine federal aid eligibility for any student until the student has:
- Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (fafsa.gov), listing Rose State College’s federal school code: 009185 on the application,
- Submit all requested supporting documentation,
- Submit all academic transcripts from previously attended schools.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is not available for the 2017-2018 FAFSA
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA opened October 1, 2017.
- See How to Apply for more information.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is available to be used on the 2018-2019 FAFSA. This is the fastest and most accurate way to report tax information on the FAFSA.
Spring 2018, you must submit the 2017-2018 FAFSA and all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid Office by October 1, 2017.
Fall 2018, you must submit the 2018-2019 FAFSA and all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid office by June 1, 2017.
You may still receive aid if you submit a FAFSA and/or all required documents after the deadline, however your application may not be processed before classes begin.
Rose State College’s FAFSA school code is 009185.
Any classes added after the census date for each session and/or semester may not eligible for Federal Pell Grant funding. For census dates, see the Rose State College schedule for the corresponding term that you are enrolled in.
*The census date for Fall and Spring semesters is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 16 week session. The census date for the Summer semester is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 8 week session.
Office Hours & Contact Information
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm
Toll Free: (866) 621-0987
Fax: (405) 736-0359