Did you know that three-quarters of current full-time Rose State students are receiving some type of financial assistance? There are many different forms of aid, find the one right for you.
The RSC Financial Aid office provides assistance to students in acquiring resources to attend Rose State College. We are located in the Student Services Building in Room 200.
How to Check your Financial Aid Status (PDF)
Raider Course Materials
Beginning Fall 2023, Rose State College will begin using Raider Course Materials for all textbooks and course materials. You will not need to visit to the Rose State College Bookstore to purchase your books or materials. Once you have enrolled for fall 2023, your course list will be sent to the campus book store. Any physical materials can be picked up in the campus bookstore beginning in August 2023.
Electronic materials will be made available in your courses in Canvas. Keep checking your Raider email for more information and opt-out options.
- Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grants (OTAG)
These grants are disbursed to the RSC Cashiers’ Office the week following the census date. The census date for Fall and Spring semesters is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 16-week session. The census date for the Summer semester is the last day to drop with a 100% refund for the 8-week session.
Any classes added after the census date for each session and/or semester may not be eligible for Federal Pell Grant funding. For census dates, see the Rose State College schedule for the corresponding term that you are enrolled in.
- Federal Direct Loans are disbursed from the RSC Financial Aid Office to the RSC Cashier's Office on most Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For your loan to disburse, you must:
- Accept your loan on oasis.rose.edu.
- Complete Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note on studentaid.gov.
- Be attending at least six (6) credit hours during the 16-week and/or 8-week session(s).
- Note: If you’re a first-year undergraduate student and a first-time borrower, you will have to wait 30 days after the first day of your enrollment period (semester) for your first disbursement.
Financial Aid Refunds
Once refunds are processed by the RSC Cashiers, you can view your refund amount on your schedule/bill on oasis.rose.edu.
Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/
You must select your refund preference by visiting http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/If you have any questions about the BankMobile refund process, please contact the RSC Cashiers’ Office at 405-733-7303.