The Marketing department is responsible for providing overall direction for communications and branding, along with support services to all campus divisions. Services provided include:
- Design and publication
- Press releases and press relations
- Media buying, both traditional and digital
- Photography and video
- Social media
- Web site design and content
- Market research
Campus departments are encouraged to contact the Marketing Team.
For faculty and campus photography needs, please contact Kenneth Beachler at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Complete the below Marketing Request Form with as much information as possible. (If you have an example of what you would like your marketing pieces to resemble, be sure to include that as an attachment.)
2) Please contact us to discuss your design concepts and any other relevant information. This will ensure that ideas are conveyed appropriately and assist in a more timely delivery of your product.
3) If applicable, someone from External Affairs and Marketing will contact you regarding additional information, or to set up a production meeting for larger projects (for printed flyers, publication, brochures, panel cards, and other marketing collateral).
All marketing requests must be received a MINIMUM of 14 days in advance of the request. If not received 14 days in advance, Marketing cannot guarantee completion. Some requests may take longer to fulfill based on the needs, size and scope of the project. The more lead time given to Marketing, the better chance it is completed on time. Please note: the marketing request form is not a guarantee of any deliverable, it is merely a request. Once received, we may determine that some requests fall outside of the scope of Marketing. Please set expectations accordingly.