Thursday, June 15, 2023 | 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Thursday, September 28, 2023 | 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Community Learning Center CLC 102
Join us for a free, no-obligation, one-hour presentation where you will learn the following:
• Am I getting everything those TV commercials are offering?
• Understanding the real alphabet of Medicare: A, B, C, D, MAPD.
• How to make wise Medicare decisions with less anxiety & confusion.
• How and when to enroll in Medicare.
• What is Open Enrollment, Initial Enrollment, & Special Enrollment?
• What are Original Medicare Parts A & B?
• Understanding the Physicians Bil.
• Maximizing your Medicare through Supplemental (Gap).
• Understanding Medicare Advantage.
• Understanding Part D Drug plans.
• How do I choose a plan and feel comfortable?
Seating is limited. Please click the "Event Website" link to register!