For Rose State College students wanting to take CLEPs that count for credit at Rose State College, please view the Extrainstitutional Examinations brochure (PDF).
View the Rose State College Catalog (PDF), page 40 for RSC approved humanities courses and pages 41-43 for RSC approved liberal arts/general education courses. Please call (405) 733-7320 to schedule an exam.
- CLEP General and Subject examinations are available as computer-based tests at Rose State College.
- Use your service smarts to earn college credit. The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) offers you the opportunity to earn college credits by passing any of 33 exams. List of CLEP exams (PDF). Credit earned from CLEP exams will appear on your transcript only after completing 12 credit hours of study at Rose State College.
- The total cost for each CLEP exam is $95.00 ($15.00 paid to Rose State College and $80.00 paid to CLEP). All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Study guides containing sample questions and answers, test-taking strategies, as well as general information are available for purchase by credit card. College Board website. The cost of the CLEP Official Study Guide 2010 is $24.99 (subject to change). Individual study guides are $10.00 (subject to change).
- You will need to bring two (2) forms of identification with you be able to test. One must be photo identification. Military service members must have two (2) photo identifications, with one being the Military ID card.
- Please call for an appointment. Rose State College does CLEP testing Monday through Thursday at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Learn who is eligible for DANTES-Funded CLEP Exams (PDF).
Effective July 1, 2017, CLEP is increasing their exam fee to $85.00. The current $80.00 fee will still apply to all exams purchased through June 30, 2017. For CLEP exams taken at Rose State College there will be a $15.00 administration fee paid to Rose State College. The total cost for CLEPs taken at Rose State College will be $100.00 for exams purchased after July 1st, 2017. Personal funded through DANTES will have administration and examination fees paid by DANTES.