Ticket to Rose Program
Ticket to Rose is a scholarship program sponsored by Rose State College and local funding from the citizens in our immediate service area for students who will graduate from, or who live in, the Carl Albert, Choctaw, Del City, Midwest City, and Star Spencer school districts. It offers assistance when other scholarships and forms of federal or state financial aid (excluding loans) do not cover the cost of tuition and fees. The need for assistance through the Ticket to Rose program is determined by the student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If the student receives assistance from a free source of aid, the amount paid by the Ticket to Rose program may be reduced or eliminated.
Since Ticket to Rose is partially funded through The Technical Area Education District, which is supported by the citizens of our immediate service area, students receiving Ticket to Rose funding will participate in community service programs. These community service programs are a way for our students to give back to the surrounding communities.
Do you meet all of the following Ticket to Rose eligibility requirements?
Will you be a 2018 graduate from Carl Albert, Choctaw, Del City, Midwest City, or Star Spencer High School? Or, will you be a 2018 private, alternative, or home school graduate whose primary family residence is located within the officially defined borders of one of the aforementioned school districts?
Are you a legal resident of the United States?
- Will you have an overall (cumulative) weighted high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher upon graduation?
If so, complete all of the following requirements:
- Complete the online application for admission to Rose State College
- Complete the online Ticket to Rose Application by May 7, 2018 (available January 1, 2018).
- Request an official copy of your 7-semester high school transcript, with a minimum 2.5 weighted GPA, be sent to the Rose State College Office of Admissions and Records: 6420 SE 15th Street Midwest City, OK 73110. Transcripts can be sent electronically or by mail.
- Complete the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) containing Rose State’s school code, 009185. It takes approximately 10-14 business days for Rose State to receive a completed FAFSA. There is a packet available on the Financial Aid Resources page that can assist in filling out the FAFSA.
- See the Class of 2018 Ticket to Rose Timeline (PDF) for more steps.
Ticket to Rose Resources
Class of 2018
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm