Ticket to Rose Program
Ticket to Rose is a program sponsored by Rose State College for graduates of the Class of 2018 who will graduate from, or who live in, the Carl Albert, Choctaw, Del City, Midwest City, and Star Spencer school districts. It offers assistance when scholarships and other forms of federal or state financial aid (excluding loans) do not cover the cost of tuition and fees. Therefore, the need for assistance through the Ticket to Rose program is determined by the student’s on-line application of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Should the student receive assistance from another source that pays for tuition and fees, the amount paid by the Ticket to Rose program may be reduced or eliminated.
Although a state institution, Rose State College also receives local funding through the Technical Area Education District supported by the citizens of our immediate service area. Thus, we are able to give back to our community and offer this generous source of financial assistance to our local graduates.
Do you meet all of the following Ticket to Rose eligibility requirements?
I will be a 2018 graduate from Carl Albert, Choctaw, Del City, Midwest City, or Star Spencer High School; or, I will be a 2018 private, alternative, or home school graduate whose primary family residence is located within the officially defined borders of one of the aforementioned school districts.
I am a legal resident of the United States.
- I will have an overall (cumulative) weighted high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher upon graduation (Note: Initial eligibility will be determined by a 7-semester high school transcript, submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records, ADM 100).
If so, complete all of the following requirements:
- Complete the online Ticket to Rose Application by May 7, 2018 (available January 8, 2018).
- Complete a separate Rose State College Application for Admission, in person through the Office of Admissions and Records, ADM 100; or online at rose.edu/apply
- Complete the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), at www.fafsa.gov, and submit all required documents to the Rose State College Financial Aid Office (Student Service Building, Room 200). You must include the Rose State College school code 009185 on the FAFSA application process.
- Submit a 7 semester high school transcript to the Office of Admissions and Records (ADM 100) indicating that you have currently earned an overall (cumulative) weighted high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Ticket to Rose Resources
Class of 2017
Class of 2018
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm