Community Learning Center


What if not enough people enroll in a course?

Rose State College reserves the right to change any schedule or cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements. If a cancellation or change occurs, our staff will contact you via the telephone number you provided at the time of registration. Please be sure to always leave your most current phone number.

How do I drop a course?

To drop from a course and receive a full refund, you must drop the class before the class begins at Request to CLC Drop Class Form. No refunds will be issued after the first class meeting.

When will I receive my refund?

Credit card refunds post back to your card within 1-2 weeks. Please also allow 4-6 weeks for reimbursement of payments made by cash or check. To receive a refund from the State of Oklahoma, the student's social security number is required. Contact the Community Learning Center for questions at 733-7392. 

Are classes ever canceled?

In the event that Rose State College closes for any reason, classes will be cancelled and not made up. No refunds will be given. 

Suggest/Teach a Class

If you would like to suggest a class that you feel we should offer or if you would like to teach a class then please fill the form out below. Thank you!

About The Community Learning Center
Street Address
6191 Hudiburg Drive
Midwest City, OK 73110
Get Directions
(405) 733-7392
Mailing Address
6420 SE 15th Street
Midwest City, OK 73110