Classified Staff Association
The purpose of the Classified Staff Association (CSA) is:
- To cultivate a professional relationship between the classified staff and the college.
- To provide opportunity for improvement of qualification of the members for the mutual benefit of the individual members and the institution.
- To promote the welfare of classified staff members through suggestions to the college administration for improvements in working conditions and/or benefits.
The Classified Staff Association “CSA” will be hosting the annual CSA Achievement Award. The purpose of the Classified Staff Association Achievement Award is to recognize and reward classified staff members who, through their service and contributions, have made Rose State College a better place. Employees eligible for the award must be employed full time for 2 years. As per the Classified Staff Association Achievement Award Selection form, criterion (c), Award recipients will be ineligible to repeat for five years. Nomination forms will be available the ninth working day in March through the sixteenth working day in March via the CSA website www.rose.edu/csa-achievement-award or they may be turned in to Fernando Rudio. Please show appreciation for any CSA employee whom you feel has shown exceptional work ethic and has gone beyond their job description. For any questions contact Fernando Rubio at email@example.com or ext.: 7446.
Classified Staff Association Scholarship
The Rose State College Classified Staff Association established a scholarship fund through money raised by Association projects. Individuals contribute to the fund on a regular basis, and the Association endowed the fund in 2007. Currently, two scholarships are awarded each semester. Preference is given to RSC employees and their relatives who are degree seeking.
- President – Marcy Roll
- Vice President – Cynthia Richards
- Treasurer – Robin Gammill
- Secretary – Athena Griffiths
- Parliamentarian – Fernando Rubio