The External Affairs and Marketing department is responsible for providing overall direction for communications and branding, along with support services to all campus divisions. Services provided include:
- Design and publication
- Press releases and press relations
- Media buying, both traditional and digital
- Photography and video
- Social media
- Web site design and content
- Market research
Campus departments are encouraged to contact the External Affairs and Marketing Team.
Tamara Pratt - VP External Affairs & Marketing, (405) 733-7961, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Vidmar-Marketing Director, 405-733-7939, email@example.com
Savannah Fry- Social Media and Communications Coordinator, 405-733-6201, firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Complete the below Marketing Request Form with as much information as possible. (If you have an example of what you would like your marketing pieces to resemble, be sure to include that as an attachment.)
2) Please contact Jim Vidmar, Marketing Coordinator, to discuss your design concepts and any other relevant information. This will ensure that ideas are conveyed appropriately and assist in a more timely delivery of your product.
3) If applicable, someone from External Affairs and Marketing will contact you regarding additional information, or to set up a production meeting for larger projects (for printed flyers, publication, brochures, panel cards and other marketing collateral).
All marketing requests must be received a MINIMUM of 14 days in advance of the request. If not received 14 days in advance, External Affairs and Marketing cannot guarantee a completion. Some requests may take longer to fulfill based on the needs, size and scope of the project. The more lead time given to External Affairs and Marketing, the better chance it is completed on time. Please note: the marketing request form is not a guarantee of any deliverable, it is merely a request. Once received, we may determine that some requests fall outside of the scope of External Affairs and Marketing. Please set expectations accordingly.