speaker in front of group

Veteran Student Services

Forms & Checklists

Please click on the appropriate checklist to see the documents you will need to have to receive your benefits. Then fill out the appropriate form on your computer, print, sign the form, and send or bring the completed form along with the additional documentation to our office. We can make copies if you only have originals.

Applications for Veteran Education Benefits

Form 22-1990 - Application for VA Education Benefits
Form 22-1990e - Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits
Form 22-1990n - Application for VA Education Benefits Under the National Call to Service (NCS) Program
Form 22-1995 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training  
Form 22-5490 - Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Education Assistance
Form 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents' Education Assistance
Transfer Of Entitlement (TOE) Application

Other VA Forms

Direct Deposit Enrollment Form 24-0296 

National Direct Deposit Center 
Chapter 30/1606/REAP: You may call the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1 (877) 838-2778 or TDD 1 (800) 829-4833 (Telephone for the hearing impaired) and enroll by telephone or fill out and mail the form directly to the address noted at the Web site.

Form 21-4138 – Statement In Support Of Claim 

Form 22-8873 - Supplemental Information For Change Of Program Or Reenrollment After Unsatisfactory Attendance, Conduct Or Progress 

Form 22-8889 - Application For Educational Assistance Test Program Benefits  
This form must be sent directly to the VA Regional Office noted in the instructions on page 2 of the form. Tutorial assistance is available if you are receiving VA educational assistance at the half-time or more rate and have a deficiency in a subject making tutoring necessary. If you have questions on this program please contact the VA directly at their toll-free number 1 (888) GI-BILL: 1 [(888) 442-4551]. Tutorial assistance is not available under REAP (Chapter 1607) benefit program.

*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

More information about education benefits offered by VA is available. Click to view the U.S. Government website.