student looking at a laptop

Tuition & Fees

Tuition Residence

The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education provides guidelines for the classification of residence for students. If a student has been classified a non-resident according to information reported on the Application for Admission, he/she may request a review of their status by following these steps:

  1. Obtain an Application for In-State Residency Classification at the Admissions Counter located in the Administration Building at Rose State College.
  2. Photocopy and attach documentation as required.
  3. Submit the application with all appropriate documentation to the Office of Admissions and Records.
  4. The application and documentation will be reviewed, and a decision will be made regarding the request.  You will be notified in writing of the decision within ten days.
  5. If the information reported on the application is unclear or needs additional clarification, you may be asked for further details or documentation before a decision may be reached.

All decisions regarding residence classification are made based on policy guidelines of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Should you have any questions regarding residence classification, please contact the Associate Registrar/Associate Director of Admissions and Records at (405) 736-0203.

Petition for In-State Classification (PDF)