The mission of the Developmental Math Program at Rose State College is to provide a positive student-centered learning environment in which students can achieve proficiency in quantitative reasoning and other mathematical skills needed to be successful in achieving their personal and academic goals.
The goals of the Developmental Math Program are to:
- facilitate students in developing competency in fundamental mathematical literacy skills to live more functionally and participate successfully in college-level mathematics curricula
- provide an inclusive, engaged learning environment which fosters student achievement
- help students overcome any barriers that would hinder their personal and academic success.
- RSC Placement Chart (PDF)
- RSC MATH Courses (PDF)
- Developmental Math Sequence (PDF)
- Non-STEM & STEM Tracks (PDF)
- Testing and Tutoring Services (PDF)
Additional resources are available at Developmental Education Success.