The Developmental Education Success Committee champions an excellent learning experience for students who take developmental courses at Rose State College by fostering an awareness of students’ needs and initiating action to meet those needs.
- Respect: We hold administrators, faculty, staff, and students accountable for student success.
- Learn: We create a positive, engaging, inclusive environment for learning, with an emphasis on individual responsibility and accountability.
- Inspire: We believe in students and inspire them to recognize their own potential.
- Empower: We challenge students and guide them to the tools and resources they need to be successful on their path to life-long learning.
- Improve advisement and enrollment of students who take developmental courses
- More appropriately align and select curriculum for students who take developmental courses
- Correct misconceptions of administrators, faculty, staff, and students about students who take developmental courses
- Improve instruction in developmental courses by implementing and sharing best practices
Oklahoma Association for Developmental Education "Just Us" Conference
The OKADE “Just Us” Conference will be held SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2018 from 10a-2p in the Community Learning Center rooms 203 and 205.