- Up to 20 students are accepted to the program each fall
- Applications are accepted February 1-April 15 each year
- There are 25 credit hours of pre-requisite courses before beginning the program
- Upon program acceptance, the program is two years in length
- Professional courses are only available during daytime hours
- Following graduation from Rose State College with an Associate Degree in Applied Science, the student will be eligible to take the national board exam administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- The Rose State College Radiologic Technology Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). The program was last awarded a 8-year accreditation in 2014. You may view the accreditation letter here: https://portal.jrcertaccreditation.org/accredited-educational-programs/details/5375ba0f-2e08-464d-b0d5-af2679ad34f0 or contact them by mail at the following address.
20 North Wacker Drive Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182
- Health Science Advisors may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org