Additional Campus Resources
- Trio Student Support Services – is a federal program funded by the US Department of Education. It provides support to participants who meet the requirements of this grant program. Please contact the Trio office for more information at (405) 733-7379.
- Tutoring Center – offers free tutoring services to RSC student for any of the “general education” courses. Sign-ups for tutoring begin the first day of each semester and is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please contact the Tutoring Center for more information at (405) 733-7417.
- Academic Testing Center – works with the Student Access Services Office to provide approved testing accommodations.
- Math Lab – Students can receive immediate help with specific problems and have access to materials that will help them understand various math concepts.
- Writing Center – provides one-on-one help with any Rose State writing project at no charge. It is staffed by qualified la instructors and faculty members.
- Student Success Center – is designed to help students’ personal growth, professional development and academic progress from enrollment through graduation. Their goal is to help students connect with resources, guidance and other services to ensure their success. For more information call (405) 733-7334.
- RSC Library and Computer Lab – provides a large collection of print, non-print items, and online references, plus many other great resources to assist all students. A computer lab including adaptive technology is also available for student use. The Library is located in the Learning Resources Building at the east end of campus. Check the Library website: (https://www.rose.edu/content/academics/student-resources/learning-resources-center/) for the hours.
- Campus Open Computer Labs – are located in many of the classroom buildings. Please check in each building for hours of availability.
- Sorenson Video Phone - Available to the campus community. It is located in a computer room near the LRC Computer Lab. Please check in at the LRC Ask Here Desk for assistance.
Student Access Services (formerly Disability Services)
Learning Resources Center (LRC), Room 106
6420 Southeast 15th Street
Midwest City, OK 73110