Rose State College was developed under the guidelines established by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and has received full recognition by that body. This assures the transferability of credits from Rose State College to four-year universities within the state of Oklahoma.
Rose State College is also accredited as a degree-granting institution by the Higher Learning Commission: Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and individual programs are accredited by their respective professional organizations:
- American Bar Association
- American Dental Association
- Collegiate Officer Program
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- The Higher Learning Commission; Member North Central Association
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- National League for Nursing
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- State of Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency
Cooperative Agreements and Extrainstitutional Learning Agreements are signed with educational, business and industry, and governmental training programs that hold specialty, regional or national accreditations in their associated fields.