Rose State College was developed under the guidelines established by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and has received full recognition by that body. This assures the transferability of credits from Rose State College to four-year universities within the state of Oklahoma.
Rose State College is also accredited as a degree-granting institution by the Higher Learning Commission. Individual programs are accredited by their respective professional organizations:
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing -- ACEN
- Collegiate Officer Program
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Commission on the Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs of the National Association for the Education of Young Children -- NAEYC
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
Specialized Program Approvals
- American Bar Association
Academic Contracts may be signed with educational, business and industry, and/or government in accordance with Higher Learning Commission and/or Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education policy.