*LPNs and Paramedics should review Career Ladder Track information.*
- Applications are accepted twice a year:
February 1 – March 1 & August 1 – September 1.
* If the last day of the application period falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline for submission will be the last working day preceding the deadline.
- Upon Program acceptance, the Program is 2 semesters (1 year) in length.
- 30 students are accepted each semester
- Three options available: traditional (applications accepted twice a year), evening/weekend (applications accepted for fall start only), and online (applications accepted for spring start only)
- The Nursing Science Associate in Applied Science Degree is approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
- Health Science Advisors may be contacted at email@example.com