Located in the Humanities Building, HUM 218, "The Study" is available for students to use as a quiet retreat to study and relax. Seating, WIFI, tables, chairs are available.
Rules for use of "The Study"
- Take or make all cell phone calls outside.
- Use headphones or earbuds to listen to recorded audio.
- Keep conversations low-key and quiet.
- Throw all trash in trash cans and clean up any spills.
- In all ways, be respectful of others in your use of this space.
- Report problems to the Humanities Office on the first floor (733-7380).
The Study is designed to be a great resource for students.