In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, all transcript requests made through this secure site require the requester's consent.
How to Request a Transcript
- Order official transcripts via Parchment by clicking here. Once you create your self-registered account, you will always use this login to order transcripts. Once on the site, if you have any issues, please consult this FAQ for troubleshooting tips or watch this video tutorial.
- Request a free transcript in person at the Office of Admissions and Records counter by completing and signing a transcript request form, and showing your photo ID. (e.g. Student ID, Driver License, Military ID)
Paper transcript: $3.50 + $2.50 shipping for regular USPS delivery
- There is an additional shipping charge for paper transcript delivery through FedEx or internationally.
- Refunds will not be issued for official transcripts.
Official electronic transcript orders will be processed and delivered the same day. Once an eTranscript order has been placed, you will not be able to cancel or change the order. Please be sure that the recipient will accept an official electronic transcript. To avoid potential problems with spam filters, please instruct the recipient to allow emails from Parchment (email@example.com).
You will be notified via email the status of your order. If you receive a message stating that your order is on hold for manual review, the processing time may be delayed while our staff researches your student account.
- We cannot issue partial transcripts, or "unofficial" transcripts.
- Orders may not be placed over the phone.
- We cannot hold these orders for grades to be posted, nor degrees conferred, please time your request accordingly.
- You must provide a valid e-mail address or mailing address for the recipient.
- You should verify that recipient will accept an eTranscript before ordering.
- You should verify that the information you enter is correct before ordering.
- You are responsible for any document that you attach to your transcript order.
Delivery MethodeTranscript: Electronic transcripts are issued in a digital PDF format that must be downloaded by the recipient within one week. The recipient will receive instructions on how-to download the eTranscript. The recipient may download the eTranscript up to three times within one week after issued.
Paper Transcript: Paper transcripts ship via USPS or FedEx. Tracking information is available for all orders. Door-to-door tracking is available via FedEx shipping, while tracking via USPS shipping is available to the post office. When placing a request to be mailed to US outlying Islands (Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and American Samoa) please select United States as the country, and the island as a state. Paper transcripts are not available for pick-up through this ordering service.
Any attachment that you upload will go directly to the recipient of the transcript. You are responsible for any document that you attach to your order.