Types of Aid

Federal Work Study

If a student is offered Federal Work Study as part of his/her Financial Aid package, Rose State College will help the student find a part-time job on campus.

Click on the links below for more details regarding Federal Work Study.

If your financial aid award notification includes a Federal Work Study (FWS) award and you are interested in work-study employment, submit a job application on the RSC Human Resources Office website (https://rose.hirecentric.com/jobsearch/).   

Apply for the position titled: ROSE STATE COLLEGE – FEDERAL WORK STUDY.  

The RSC Career Services Office will contact you with further instructions.