QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM AT ROSE STATE COLLEGE!
- 20 students are accepted to the program each fall
- Applications are accepted February 1-April 15 each year
- There are 31 credit hours of pre-requisite courses before beginning the program
- Upon program acceptance, the program is one year in length
- Professional courses are only available during daytime hours
- Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to sit for the American Society of Clinical Pathologist (ASCP) Board of Certification (BOC) for Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
- The Medical Laboratory Technology Program Associate in Applied Science Degree at Rose State College is accredited by:
National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
5600 N. River Road, Suite 720
Rosemont, IL 60018
- Health Science Advisors may be contacted at email@example.com