Native American Students
Students wishing to apply for tribal or agency grant funds must submit their tribal or agency needs analysis form to the RSC Financial Aid Office for completion. After you have completed the FAFSA and submitted all required information to the RSC Financial Aid Office, we will complete the needs analysis form and forward it directly to the tribal or agency office.
In order for us to complete the school certification portion of the needs analysis form, you must complete the following steps:
- Be admitted to Rose State College as a regular student.
- Complete the FAFSA. Our school code is: 009185
- Submit all required documents to the RSC Financial Aid Office.
To help the processing of your needs analysis and tribal application, you should:
- Apply to Rose State and be admitted as a regular student.
- Submit the FAFSA no later than April 1st prior to the academic year you are applying to receive assistance for. Our school code is: 009185
- Submit all requested documentation to the college and/or your tribal/agency education office. If required forms are not submitted in a timely manner, you may not be funded due to missing deadlines.
- Keep copies of all documents that you submit.
It is your responsibility to begin and complete your application process in time to meet your tribal/agency deadlines. Failure to do so may result in loss of funding. Contact your tribe or agency for their specific deadline. You can find a list of tribal agencies on okhistory.org.
Since each tribe handles its funding in different ways, you should consult with your tribe regarding when/how funds will be awarded and disbursed. Generally, funds are sent to the RSC Cashiers Office and a student disbursement is prepared for the student.
Additional information regarding financial aid for Native American students is available through finaid.org.
Office Hours & Contact Information
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm
Toll Free: (866) 621-0987
Fax: (405) 736-0359