Below are some resources we have available in RSC Financial Aid Office:
- Student Account Login (PDF)
- Instructions on Using IRS Data Retrieval Tool for Corrections (PDF)
- Instructions on Accepting and Declining Awards (PDF)
- FAFSA Changes for the 17-18 Aid Year (PDF)
Below are some resources and links to other sources of financial aid info:
- StudentLoans.gov: Sign your Direct Loan MPN, complete entrance and exit counseling for student loans and learn more about the Direct Loan program.
- startwithFAFSA.org: Information for filling out the FAFSA.
- StudentScholarships.org: A free and one of the Largest Scholarship Databases on the Web.
- The Financial Aid Information Page: Information for students and parents
- The Oklahoma Student Loan Authority: Learn more about student loans and how they work
- Ready Set Repay: Direct Student Loan information
- The College Board: Financial aid information for students and parents
- Oklahoma College Assistance Program
- The U.S. Department of Education
- The Student Guide
Office Hours & Contact Information
HoursNormal Business Hours
Monday - 8am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 5pm
Toll Free: (866) 621-0987
Fax: (405) 736-0359